Lovely & Lively. That's how a family holiday at Wolfgangsee ought to be. And this is how families with children get to experience the loveliest time of the year in the 4-star Family Hotel Bachmanngut. There is plenty of open space available to unwind together as a family, a children's farm where they can forge bonds with the animals, petting them and showing them affection, pools and Wolfgangsee for fun on the water, and not forgetting the wonderful natural surroundings with plenty of secrets and hidden treasures. Here with us, families are expressly welcomed!
In the family-friendly hotel in St. Wolfgang in Austria, a vibrant range fun-filled activities and good vibes awaits your children. Not only in the holidays, but throughout the year, variety and a activities to quench that thirst for adventure are assured:
- Children’s farm - a lovingly designed mini farm
- Water fun at Wolfgangsee
- Indoor pool & outdoor pool with extensive lounger area
- Tennis hall, tennis courts and special tennis courses for children (aged 8 and over) and teenagers
- Children's play room for our little guests - for fun whatever the weather
- Large flower-filled meadows with plenty of space for fun & games
- Children's play area with trampoline, swings, sand pit and much more.
- Extras for babies & infants, including cost & high chairs (on request)
- Table tennis and children's table football
- Natural bathing area for those who adore nature – beautiful and all-natural
- Plenty of horse-riding opportunities in the region
- And much more
Is there an indoor pool or an outdoor pool in the Bachmanngut at Wolfgangsee?
There is both an indoor pool and a heated outdoor pool (weather dependent)
Are special children’s prices available in the Bachmanngut?
Families with children benefit from great value children’s prices in the hotel (incl. gourmet breakfast). Please see the current price list for more information.
How is the natural swimming area set up?
The natural swimming area is a meadowland right at Wolfgangsee, without any infrastructure. Here you get to enjoy pure natural surroundings and the lake.
Are baby or infant facilities available?
We are happy to provide cots and high chairs on request. Should you need something, we are happy to arrange that with you before you get here.
Does the family hotel Bachmanngut have entertainment for children or a children's club?
Here with us you get to enjoy a holiday with your family, without having to worry about the details. We have devised lots of attractions for families with children – but you won’t come across any children’s entertainment here, since the surrounding area provides plenty of adventure for little explorers.
Are there special dishes for children or a menu for children?
We offer a special 3-course children’s menu for your children (at a children's rate) which can be booked alongside your own gourmet evening menu when you make your room reservation. Should your little gourmets want to enjoy the gourmet evening menu, this can be booked too (at the standard evening menu rate).